Monday, June 30, 2008

Paulina Alvarez


Yesterday I was tired, because Saturday we went to ´´Fragas do Eume´´. It is beautiful!!! We got up at nine o´clock. We had breakfast and then we went to the swimming pool at half past eleven, but I didn´t go to the pool, I made bracelets.


Then I had lunch. The food is very good. I went to the pool and then we had snack. Then we had free time to take a shower and talk with my parents


Then we had dinner and watched the football match. We won!!! Then we went to sleep.


Paulina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi my Pau!!! ...the food has been
good the lasts days.... no?.

Mom will cook for you your favorite food when you come back home.

Lui was in the beach today whit Capile.

Xo and Nere were in the laundry this afternoon...and Mary too.

kisses for may Pau.

Mom