Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Paulina Alvarez


Hello!!!

Yesterday in the morning I got upat nine o´clock and then I had brekfast. Then I had classes. The TV came to the camp. I was in the blog. We played monkeys, snakes and birds. Then, at two o´clock, we had lunch. We didn´t go to the swimming pool, because it was reining. We were in workshops. We had a snacck at six o´clock. The sandwich was ham. We ate a peach. Then we had free time to take a shower and talk to the parents. Then we had dinner at nine o´clock. Then we went to sleep at half past ten, because today we go to a excursion to Andrade´s castle.


See you tomorrow.


Paulina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pau, yesterday I couldn´t write in your blog. In Couruña Today is cloudy. Lui was in a workshop in Caixa Gailicua . You can go when come back.

Kisses for my Baby Pau....

Mom

Unknown said...

Pau......remember...REINING ..NO!!!!...RAINING....

but your letters are very good...I am very Happy for your English.

Mom....Kisses and hugs